Code to Add All Friends To Facebook Group 2014
Hi Friends, Its been quite a while that I haven't posted anything here on IFTISEO due to my busy schedule, but today I have managed some time to post a trick. A trick which will be really helpful to many SMM experts.
http://goo.gl/uT9x1s
http://goo.gl/3sM87i
So in this post I will be sharing the code to add all your Facebook Friends to any group either it may be your's or it may not be. This code will simply add everyone without even their permission. On one hand it may be irritating for others but on the other hand (that's yours) it will be quite helpful.
Hi Friends, Its been quite a while that I haven't posted anything here on IFTISEO due to my busy schedule, but today I have managed some time to post a trick. A trick which will be really helpful to many SMM experts.
http://goo.gl/uT9x1s
http://goo.gl/3sM87i
So in this post I will be sharing the code to add all your Facebook Friends to any group either it may be your's or it may not be. This code will simply add everyone without even their permission. On one hand it may be irritating for others but on the other hand (that's yours) it will be quite helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment