Click below

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

facebook add friends automatically

Code to Add All Friends To Facebook Group 2014

Hi Friends, Its been quite a while that I haven't posted anything here on IFTISEO due to my busy schedule, but today I have managed some time to post a trick. A trick which will be really helpful to many SMM experts.

http://goo.gl/uT9x1s

http://goo.gl/3sM87i

Have you ever created a Facebook group, well most of us have tried it but the problem we face is that we can't get many members to it. 

Before Reading this trick I would Like you all to also check out our recent post to Invite All Friends to any Facebook page or Event.

There are many extensions of Chrome which offer the same, but we would not recommend those as most of them not just add friends to a group but also tries to spam your profile in one way or the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment